Updated Jan 19, 2017
Gilad Hekselman is an Israeli guitarist based in NYC. He has recorded albums as a trio as does much of his work as a trio. He uses an array of gear with several different guitars and effects. Read more to find out Gilad Hekselman’s Gear.
This article contains Amazon Affiliate links. Visit disclosure for details.
— Gilad Hekselman (@GiladHekselman) March 9, 2016
- Victor Baker Guitar (hollowbody electric guitar). He also uses other Victor Baker Guitars.
- Ibanez Talman (white electric guitar)
- Gibson Howard Roberts (acoustic looking guitar)
- Moollon T Classic (telecaster guitar)
He uses a Fender Telecaster in the video above.
A photo posted by Gilad Hekselman (@ghex) on
Update: I saw Gilad Hekselman trio at Jazz Standard in January, 2017. His pedalboard is now a bit different:
Effects he uses or has used:
- Boss OC-3 Octave
- Boss DD-6 Delay
- Cioks DC10 Power Supply (current power supply)
- Donner Deluxe Looper (current looper)
- Donner Wah and Volume (current volume)
- Old World Audio Optical Compressor
- Empress ParaEQ (current EQ effect)
- EHX Holy Grail Reverb
- EHX Freeze
- EHX Superego Synth Engine – It appears that Gilad uses the freeze function on this pedal, perhaps replacing his EHX Freeze.
- Hotone Soul Press Expression Pedal
- Ibanez TS9DX Tube Screamer
- Malekko Ekko 616 Analog Delay
- Moollon Parametric Equalizer
- Morley Mini Wah Volume
- MXR 10 Band EQ
- TC Electronic Ditto Looper
- T-Rex Fuel Tank Power Supply
- Wampler Sovereign Distortion
- Valeton Coral Mod (the mini pink pedal)
Strum N Comfort Picks Gilad Hekselman Signature.