Lage Lund is a jazz guitarist based in New York. He is rising in the jazz scene as one of the most musical and talented artist of his generation. He likes to keep his gear setup simple and portable.
This article contains Amazon Affiliate links. Visit disclosure for details.
In the photo above he uses a 1959 Gibson ES-350 (discontinued).
He also uses a Fender D’Aquisto which is a hard to find guitar.
Lage also use a D’Angelico EX-DH.
He likes to keep things simple using mostly tuner, delay, reverb, and volume pedals.
Effects he uses or has used:
- Boss TU-3 Tuner
- EHX Freeze
- EHX Holy Grale Nano Reverb
- Lovepedal Babyface Tremolo (dicontinued)
- MXR M109 6-Band EQ
- Roland EV-5 Expression
- Strymon El Capistan Tape dEcho Delay
- T-Rex Engineering Fuel Tank Power Supply
- TC-Electronic Polytune Mini (current tuner)
He mentioned he likes Thomastik Strings on Facebook.